One of the most important day of my life

It's amazing all the feelings that this photograph produce inside me: maximium happiness, euphoria, gratification and a huge illusion for everything that came before. 
This July 4th in 2015 one of the most important day in my life it's ocurred. My dear country, Chile it was America's Champion for the first time. I feel lucky to live this moment, in this 120 minuts I screamed, I cryed, this event thrilled me but all of this it was worth while.
I don´t know who takes this photograph but I admire him.
This photograph show the exactly moment to the chilean football players run to celebrate the first championship of Chile, this show the happiness of a huge Warriors, and in the other side, the frustrated Argentinian football players, however I think that I have a big lucky because many generations of people waited to see Chile Champion. 
I always will appreciate to theseWarriors gave me one of the most happiness day of my life and one of the most important to the Chilean sports History.



Comments

  1. I remember that day was very exciting,
    the people couldn´t stop shouting! jsjajaj

    ReplyDelete
  2. A joy for all the Chilean people.
    Another reason to remember the 4th of July (?

    ReplyDelete
  3. OHH!!!! It is impossible to forget that day, I also cried of emotion to see Chile champion.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

My favourite films

My Blogger experience

My Career