The smartphone

According to my point of view the "Smartphone" are the most important and popular technology artifacts in the latest years, I think that when the Smartphone is showed up the world changed.

 When I was around 9 years old my parents gave me my first Smartphone. in the beginning Smartphones weren´t a lot of functions, you could call and play only one game "The Snake" .
A few years later showed up camera in smartphones, mobil internet, access to social networks, etc.


Now I can´t live without my Smartphone, practically I check this once every 5 minutes and I like check my social networks, send "Wsp" and talk with my Friends even the Smartphone help me to study, search answers, view videos to learn my problematics subject. it's for this reason that when my Smartphone is without battery well, I don't know, I feel that I'm without a part of me, it's very funny but it's the reality.

Comments

  1. I also play the "snake" it´s very funny

    ReplyDelete
  2. I also think that the smartphones are very important today for keep you connected with the "world".
    Nice post bro.

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh I also use wsp to comunicate and I also played the game "the snake"

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

My favourite films

My Blogger experience

My Career