My favorite subject

Well, in the university exist a lot of subject some are bored and others are very interesting, in my point of view maths subject are very bored, simply I hate maths. but exist others subject that catches my attention, for example all subject of chemistry and laboratory of chemistry, but I must recognize that other subject catch me completely , Physiology, it's one of the most interesting subject that I have studied. physiology in my university it's a theorical and very hard subject because it requires much memory, but if you achieve understand this you will know that physiology it's very entertaining and interesting. I love know how our body works. it's for this reason that I like it so much.

Well, at the beginning of the semester physiology bothered me a lot, because I didn't understand my teacher, I felt the class very bored for the previous reason. but when the time passed I started to study physiology in my house so much, a few days after I achieve undestand physiology and now I don't let to enjoy study this subject.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My favourite films

My Blogger experience

My Career