Things about me

Iván Acuña is my name. I'm the most little member of my family. My family is like most families, my father is a very worker person, he is teacher in a rural schools. My mother is who keeps everything in order in my house. My brother is student of public administration in the University San Sebastian in the Concepción city and my grandfather is a very longest person (he is 95 years old).
My family and me are from Chillán. Is in this place where I was born. In this place was I live all of my childhood, when I discovered my favourite and the most important hobbies in my life, The football. When I was little child I always play football everyday.
Now I live in Santiago with friends, I study Chemistry and Pharmacy in the University of Chile and even today my principal hobbies to combat the university stress is the football. I'm very happy with my family and my life.





Comments

  1. It's good that you like to play football to de-stress yourself :) a great player Rick

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh friend, the football is also a hobby to combat stress.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

My favourite films

My Blogger experience

My Career