The music in my life!

I was always a lover of music, all kind of music, my parents always tell me that when I was a child, 4 or 5 years old that I always danced with any music, they says that I didn't care the kind of music, but I always danced. As time passed I didn't change, I love listen music, any kind of music, band or singer, for example "Gun's and Roses" or other kind of music in a party's like electronic music or reggaeton,
it's for this reason that I don't have favorite band or singer, because I like listen a lot of music.
Well, a lot of instruments caught my attention but exist one instrument that I love, the drums, I think that learn play the drums must be amazing, it's unfortunate that I could never have a drums because where I lived the neighbors were very upset with the noises.
I love the music of the action movies because always they have a lot of pace.
Well, when I have a lot of problems and in the most happy moments, I always end up taking refuge in the music.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My favourite films

My Blogger experience

My Career